60 LB CLASS PAVING BREAKER
With the TEX P60 we concentrate on two key factors for demanding customer: Performance and Reliability. The TEX P60 is designed fron a one-piece, solid-cast housing, which eliminates the need for separate front heads, back heads, and side bolts. This design means 30% fewer parts than in traditional breakers. And fewer parts mean fewer breakdowns.
The focus for the TEX P60 is on high productivity when cutting softer materials like asphalt and therefore it has a high blow frequency.
- Balanced Performance Great balance means high comfort and performance, without adding unnecessary weight.
- Solid Body - The one-piece housing means that your machine will last longer and need less maintenance.
- First Blow - The SOFSTART™ function is the breaking equivalent of a surgical tool. It makes the first blow a joy.
- Silence The slim polyurethane silencer cuts noise by up to 75%. And its designed to stay out of sight
- HAPS is More Business The anti-vibration system HAPS means you will have seven times more trigger time than with a conventional machine.
- Smooth Breaking To keep breaking smooth and effective, the piston turns on air cushions
TEX 230PE and TEX 280PE
The latest TEX series is a marriage of the best and most useful features, characteristics and performance of the breaker range it replaces, and a number of new, but well-proven features such as Atlas Copco's solid body concept and the two-step trigger, SOFSTART.
- Solid body concept...The solid housing design contains fewer parts - and that means greater reliability. It also allows for fast and exceptionally easy on-site service - a few basic tools are all you need.
- PE Vibro-Reduced breakers...For the new PE breakers, with spring-mounted handles, we have further improved the vibration characteristics, decreasing the vibration emissions. The new breakers are still as hard-hitting and reliable as the previous TEX seriers, but with greater operator confort and more productivity.
- PS Breakers - noise reduced, standard breakers...These fixed-handle breakers feature all the advantages of the PE series except the vibro-reducing handles. They are as hardy, reliable and productive as ever.
- SOFSTART trigger - full chisel control...These breakers come with a two-step trigger that gives you full control when starting a cut - even under difficult conditions
- Handling made easier - The air inlet swivel rotates easily, even when pressurized
- Noise Reduction - The wear-resistant polyurethane silencer cuts noise emission by up to 75% (as compared to the same machine without noise reduction). Its slim profile lets the operator see the point of the chisel and the work piece.
- Air Cushioning - To reduce vibration and wear, the piston turns on air-cushions at either end of the cylinder. When the machines are working off-load, this practically eliminates metal-to-metal contact.
- Integrated Lubricator helps minimize tool wear and is excellent for cold conditions, when it can be used for anti-freeze, such as Atlas Copco AIR-OIL. It holds enough lubricant for an entire shift.
- Atlas Copco's HAPS system - By reducing the in-use vibration value of the machine, Atlas Copco's HAPS system decreases the negative effects of harmful vibration at a given trigger time. The PE series machines allow up to 7 times the trigger time of conventional fixed-handled machines at a given level of vibration-exposure for the operator.
We have used scientific methods to improve efficiency and ergonomics in breaking equipment for 60 years. The RTEX is the nexus of our efforts.
First of all the RTEX is 25% lighter, yet it has more power. Secondly it uses 50% less air than a conventional breaker. And thirdly, RTEX has stiff handles with vibration values comparable to machines with flexible anti-vibration handles. These advantages mean you can save big chunks of both money and time.
Thanks to the unique piston design, the RTEX doubles the interaction time compared to ordinary breakers. That means you can use an RTEX breaker and still match the breaking power of a much heavier breaker. The efficient stroke mechanism radically lowers energy consumption. A comparable TEX uses 34 litres of air per second. The RTEX uses only 18 litres per second. That save you money on fuel by allowing you to downsize on the compressor or run several breakers on the existing equipment.
- Precision Breaking—The improved SOFSTART™ system helps you slowly release the energy of the breaker as it's needed. It gives you perfect control when making crucial first cuts.
- Double Up—RTEX is so clever it can cut your air consumption by half. Get a smaller compressor or run two on one. Either way you save money.
- Piston Design and Interaction Time - The long piston design gives more interaction time than a shorter conventional piston. And with more interaction time for each blow, the power produced with the RTEX is more effective for breaking concrete.
- Less Vibration at the Source - The counter force when the piston moves downwards is constant due to the Constant Pressure Chamber. This minimizes the vibration the operator is exposed to. In an ordinary breaker the pressure above and below the piston is constantly shifting in both places. This adds to the machine vibrations.
- Air Cushions Protect You - Air cushions, above and below the piston, protect both you and the RTEX during operation. As the piston reaches its end position air cushions are gradually activated.
- RHEX - The Power Chisel - Less weight and vibration - the RHEX chisel is specifically designed for the RTEX. It maximizes the power from the piston to the ground and it's also lighter than a conventional chisel, which makes handling easier. The concave design facilitates transport of broken material in order to increase effectiveness, since broken material acts as a dampener. The design also reduces the risk of jamming.
- Service jobs
- General demolition
- For use in soft and medium hard material
* FREE Ground shipping within Continental United States ***